Pure nature is waiting for you: Beautiful hiking paths and mountain bike trails are very close by and invite you to discover the area around the Sulzbach valley during short or long tours. The “Waldmännleweg”, an informative hiking path, tells you all about our native flora and fauna, a fallow deer compound invites you to pause, and close by you can relax on a newly established Yoga path in the middle of nature.
Visit the old mill “Mooswaldmühle”, the cultural monument “Kapfhäusle” in the Sulzbachtal nature preserve or explore the area on a two-day tour (34 km) along the new Lauterbacher hiking trail.
The Lauterbach website informs you about further highlights and current and interesting events.
Recreation at the Fehrenbacherhof – that also means: space for children to play and roam, splash around in the pool, feed our rabbits, search for chicken eggs or spoil our cats Sally and Nelly. Play table tennis or football, build castles in our sandbox, swing, slide and jump … there is no chance for boredom!
In the closer and further vicinity you can find interesting tourist attractions for young and old, with a driving time ranging from ½ hour to 1 ½ hours.
– Europapark in Rust
– Lake Constance und Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
– Freiburg und Strassbourg ( France)
– Germany’s highest waterfalls in Triberg
– Titisee and Feldberg
– Summer toboggan run in Gutach
– Open air museum Vogtsbauernhof in Gutach
– Schiltach , romantic town of half timber framed houses
– Car museum in Schramberg
– Glassworks Dorotheenhütte in Wolfach
– Park for the Senses in Gutach
– Galery Wilhelm Kimmich (Black Forest painter) in Lauterbach
and much more…